Ultra Violet SPF Sun Creme by Rowsie Vain
ULTRA VIOLET is an everyday facial sun protectant suitable for all skin types.
Consistent with SPF 30, this advanced formulation is specifically developed using a powerful combination of botanical extracts that are proven to heal damaged skin along with 25% Zinc Oxide which works as a physical barrier to sun damage. The combination of ingredients is enhanced with natural emollients to moisturize skin and prevent water loss while skin nurturing phospholipids restore hydration for soft healthy skin.
ULTRA VIOLET glides across the skin smoothly and blends in evenly without leaving a patchy white appearance, no tackiness, and non greasy. Helps to even out skin tone, reduce blotchiness and redness to reduce the desire for makeup, however also sets very well underneath makeup applications.
Rosemary, grapefruit and lime essential oils provide a light and delicate earthy scent with additional skin rejuvenating and healing properties.
Full Ingredients: Vegetable Propanediol, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic Triglycerides, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Organic Aloe Vera, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Cranberry Seed Oil, Safflower Phospholipids, Glyceryl Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, EcoCert Cetearyl Sorbitan Olivate, Vitamin E, EcoCert Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin Phospholipid, Potassium Stearate, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, EcoCert Sodium Benzoate, Rosemary EO, Lime EO, Grapefruit EO.
- Phospholipids - Skin Hydration through Improved Skin Barrier Function
- Cranberry Seed Oil - Anti-Oxidant / Restructuring Ingredient
- Green Tea & Milk Thistle Extracts - Anti-Oxidant / Softening Ingredient
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil - Anti-Oxidant / Repairing Ingredient
- Vitamin E - Anti-Oxidant / Repairing Ingredient
- Argan Oil - Restructuring / Revitalizing Ingredient
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil - Natural UV Sun Protection / Hydrating Ingredient
- Zinc Oxide - Physical Barrier to Damage
pH:4.6 - 5.8
Directions for Use: Apply liberally 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply after sweating or exposure to water.
When not in use, store in a cool, dry space away from direct sunlight. Store tightly sealed and protected from heat and freezing temperatures.
Shelf life is 12 months if properly stored and handled.